Search Engine Optimization is a way to help your website organically rank better in search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing
An effective search engine optimization (SEO) program will help your company rank higher in the search terms that are relevant to your business. This all goes back to the online strategy that is developed from the beginning , with the design of your website and targeting the correct keywords that fit into your business.
Search Engine Optimization
When considering the future of your business, consider who you want finding your business. It is critical for a business to be found in the places their clients are looking. More people are going to major search engines when they are researching your business. As an SEO expert we can make your business appear at the top of these lists more frequently. Placing well on Google and other major search engines can give the impression of being a professional that potential clients will want to work with. If you are not found easily on the major search engines then people may not believe you to be very reputable. You need an SEO expert to drive you to the top of your relevant search results.
SEO Framework and Building
- Keyword Research
- Meta Tags & Content Recommendations Website Audit Report
- Videos and Images
Relevant SEO statistics
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%